Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Where we're at now

 Right now I'm nearly done with editing the park scene, which you can see here:


 I got some good mosquito sound effects on the website Pixabay, as well as some upbeat sounding rock music to play in the beginning and some calm piano music that's meant to be playing through my mom's headphones. I'm using Adobe Premiere to edit, which gives some great options when it comes to manipulating footage and audio

 Now you see I tried to film the weather report scene again, as I couldn't do it Monday because I was sick to the point that I couldn't go to school. When I tried to do it today, the green screen I wanted to use wasn't available, and and won't be for the rest of the this week. With no good place to film, my solution to this problem was to record audio of my friend Lee, who was supposed to play the weather reporter, and have it play over graphics intercut with the actual outdoor footage. Given that I originally planned on the weather report being voiceover, this isn't a damaging change. I'll just have to make more graphics. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 It's done. It's finally done. After however many weeks it's been I finally finished the film opening. Here it is! Really proud ...