Friday, March 15, 2024

More Stuff

  Yesterday I filmed the last of the footage I needed for the beginning of the film opening, which is a man on a bench watching the weather report on his phone before drinking water. What I did was I filmed his phone screen as a green screen so I can insert the weather report graphics later. 




 My plan is to finish editing the first two sections of the film opening by the end of this weekend (The weather report and the mosquito attack in the park). On Monday I'll film the final clip because that's the day I'll have access to the projector prop I need, and hopefully I'll have the whole opening done by the half-way point of next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 It's done. It's finally done. After however many weeks it's been I finally finished the film opening. Here it is! Really proud ...