Sunday, March 17, 2024

We Are Almost There

 So here we have the finished editing timelines for the two of the three scenes that compromise the film opening (the third I'll film tomorrow). Now one thing that isn't present in either of this is the credits, as I haven't yet decided how I want to include them I would like to have the whole thing edited and in front of me before I make that decision. I'm also still unsure I want to have this mosquito sound effect play over the title card as the music fades out. There are a few variations of how I can do the sound for that and I still need to decide which. Lastly, I tired to make graphics for the weather report and display using this green screen effect with the actor's phone, but I just couldn't get it to look good. I just decided to keep the weather report as being audio only, with a little news report sound effect at the start. Even with the changes I had to make, I think it's coming out really good, largely because of the shots I was able to get.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 It's done. It's finally done. After however many weeks it's been I finally finished the film opening. Here it is! Really proud ...