Wednesday, March 20, 2024

The Final Clips

 On Monday, I filmed the final two shots that I needed for the film opening (finally!), seen below.



 For the shots, I filmed in my media studies teacher's room and used her projector to display the Powerpoint slide that I created. I brought a white polo to wear over my shirt because it was important to me that the character, Todd, looked professional because it fits the personality I imagine he would have in the actual film. I went with blue and white as the color scheme for the presentation because those colors fit the theme of health and safety, which not only fits the presentation itself but further establishes those things as being important to Todd. The shots both total around 30 seconds when combined, which when added to the rest of the footage I shot will get me to two minutes in total. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 It's done. It's finally done. After however many weeks it's been I finally finished the film opening. Here it is! Really proud ...