Thursday, February 29, 2024

Group Meeting #1

Good news! The feedback I got from our first group meeting was very positive. The people in the group said that they liked my script and story concept very much, and they also praised the photos that I provided in my "Storytime" post. Some of them said that they thought that they were professional photos that I googled, and the fact that they thought that makes me confident in my cinematography skills. One piece of advice that I will take into consideration is to further illustrate the intense heat of the scene by having the man on the bench drinking water and sweating, or by showing people suffering from the heat in some of the establishing shots. Overall I think that the first group meeting went very well, and it's given me a good idea of what I should be doing moving forward.

Because I need to incorporate some kind of multi-media into this, here are some more photos of the location I want to use for filming:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 It's done. It's finally done. After however many weeks it's been I finally finished the film opening. Here it is! Really proud ...